Google Analytics is a powerful (and free!) website traffic monitoring tool. To help us set up Analytics on your website, please following the instructions below.
- Go to www.google.com/analytics
- Click on “sign in” and then “Analytics”
If you don’t have an account, click on “create account”. You can then sign in with your existing google account (e.g., gmail, YouTube or Google+ account) or Sign Up for a new one.
- Once you have logged into Google Analytics with your Google account, click on “Admin”
- Click on “+ Create Account”
- Fill in the appropriate information, then click “get tracking ID”
- Email the tracking ID to us, or even better, add us as an administrator
To add Motiontide as an administrator of your analytics account
- Choose your website from your account list in Google Analytics
- Click on the “Users” tab
- Click on “+ New User”
- For the email address enter email@example.com
- Select the role as “Administrator”
- Add the website profile in the Profile Access area
- Click “Create User”
Once you have completed this, please let us know that you have added Motiontide as an administrator and we can take it from there! You will soon be on your way to discovering more about the visitors to your website.
For help building traffic using our proven set of Internet Marketing tools, get in touch!